Screed Of The Day
Friday, April 08, 2005
  The First Screed
As mentioned above (or as I will mention, since I havn't gotten to it yet, I wanted to begin posting as soon as possible) the screed is a list, particularly a tiresome one.

To assuage any fears, I'm not actually looking to become tiresome to anyone, but the thrust here is to be taking a long hard look at the world around us, and asking very basic questions. Like, why aren't we more upset? Why aren't we righteously angry at the wrongs being perpetuated today?

Somewhere inside the core of all of this is me wondering about us. The West. In particular the North American modern culture. We have it so good here. But I don't think I'm alone in feeling this sense of the axe about to fall, the end of what we know. And so it makes me think, and ask.

That's all I'm doing here. Asking questions. Looking for answers. At the very least, get to know the question a little better.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A place to exercise that public right we all share, to voice our problems with the society we live in. With the tired dream of hoping to change it.

Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ARCHIVES
April 2005 / August 2005 / April 2006 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger